Provide Basic Emergency Life Support HLTAID010
On-line pre-course study
This Nationally Accredited Provide Basic Emergency Life support training provides participants with the required skills to respond to a person that suddenly collapses, is unresponsive and to be able to provide life support, casualty management and control the incident until Paramedics or other emergency service personal take over.
Course content includes:
- The Chain of Survival
- Calling for help
- Airway management
- Chest pain
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Severe bleeding & bleeding control
- Severe allergic reactions
- Choking/airway obstructions
- Infection control
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Reporting and recording an emergency
- Stress management and support
Provide Basic Emergency Life Support-HLTAID010 (3 year qualification)
Provide CPR-HLTAID011 (1 year qualification)
Participants that successfully undertake training and assessment receive their statement of attainment via email in a PDF format. A hardcopy (if required) and wallet size laminated card will be posted shortly after.
On-site or a venue can be sourced.
To be included in quote.