Lead an Emergency Control Organisation PUAFER006
Chief Warden and Building Evacuation
Nationally Accredited Chief Warden Training includes module PUAFER006 Lead an emergency control organisation.
Important note: Participants must have completed an accredited Warden course within the last 3 years, before they can be accepted onto this course. Some of the topics covered:
- Role during an emergency
- Vicarious Liability in respect of ECO members
- Establishing communications
- Role within a EPC and powers inferred
- Conducting a post-brief
- Who should be a Chief Warden?
- What information do Emergency Services require?
Lead an emergency control organisation – PUAFER006
Participants that successfully undertake training and assessment receive their statement of attainment in Operate as Part of an Emergency Control Organisation.
To be included in quote.