Confine Small Emergencies in a Facility PUAFER008
Nationally Accredited Fire Extinguisher training. This gives staff the confidence in assessing a workplace fire and using an extinguisher to put it out if safe to do so. Fire Extinguisher Training for all businesses. This training can also be completed as a non-accredited course which gives you compliance to WHS legislation. Some of the topics covered:
- Operate a fire extinguisher
- Classification of fires
- Using P.A.S.S to easily remember the correct use of an extinguisher
- When to fight a fire and when to leave
- Situational awareness when fighting a fire
- Hose reels/Fire blankets
- Extinguishing a fire practical (depending on fire season either naked flame or object)
This course is designed to teach staff about workplace fires, how to deal with them if safe to do so. It discusses other emergencies common to a workplace.
Participants that successfully undertake training and assessment receive their statement of attainment.
Confine Small Emergencies in a Facility – PUAFER008
Length of course:
To be included in quote.